Gulf States Toyota
MMB embraces FOMO on a road trip with the 2015 Corolla
This video shows the realities behind video conferencing. Be prepared.
Viral video to raise awareness of the tragic and violent situation of children in South Sudan.
One of the great names in the financial world.
Introducing Two Delicious Foodservice Websites.
Golfing with Pros can be Uncomfortable. FootJoy Contours make you Comfortable Anywhere.
“Use Video Responsibly” is the mantra of this new campaign platform, encompassing a multitude of assets including the “Do’s and Don’ts Of Video Conferencing” eBook, an infographic detailing “The Top 7 Video Conferencing Taboos To Avoid,” and a YouTube video called “Frantic” which comically captures the myriad ways that simple, instant, user-friendly video conferencing technology from join.me is catching people completely off-guard.
“We’re thrilled to have been chosen to work with the great marketers at Join.me and LogMeIn,” said Fred Bertino, President of MMB. “The launch of video for Join.me and our ‘Use Video Responsibly’ campaign is the kind of forward-thinking work we are excited to do together, and it already seems to be resonating in the marketplace.”
Why settle for just one look? With the line “For the Many Shades of You,” MMBs new campaign for Foster Grant shows how Foster Grant’s affordable, accessible styles are the perfect compliment to your ever-changing look and mood. It also features a fresh new face for today’s millennial audience – Kat Graham, singer and star of “The Vampire Diaries.” As the new face of Foster Grant, Kat follows a long history of starlets including Cindy Crawford, Racquel Welch and Brooke Shields.
Follow Us Twitter
- Check out MMB’s new B to B campaign for Coverys with new tagline: Coverys - Better Intelligence For Better Outcomes http://t.co/OKVrwmMsH0
- .@joinme is catching the world off guard with their new video conferencing technology. Check out the director’s cut: http://t.co/afWhUCNuL2
- Parents of Stop & Shop and Hannaford in merger talks http://t.co/5X1onTSG31 via @BostonGlobe
- Who’s that behind the new Foster Grant campaign? http://t.co/ebZdLWKsip
- Our new campaign for Ocean State Job Lot features everything you need for summer. EVERYTHING. http://t.co/DmPuBxWf52 http://t.co/PQLqx4dSWT