At MMB, our people are passionate, creative, collaborative, and love dogs. Sound like the place for you? Then we invite you to read on. We’re looking for a group of hard-working, creative thinking, fun-loving individuals to work alongside us and do crazy good work. The MMB Internship Program gives students a slice of creative agency life. You’ll work on day-to-day projects with a mentor, collaborate with a team to come up with breakthrough ideas, and/or develop and present an integrated campaign for one of our clients. You’ll become part of a living, breathing agency and develop the knowledge and skills needed to launch your career in advertising... and beyond.
- This is a paid, part-time internship for 9 weeks. Hours are from 10am to 5pm, Tuesday through Thursday. Your full commitment to this timeline is required. Please note that hours are subject to change based on the specific needs of your assigned team.
- The MMB Internship Program is open to current undergraduate students who have completed their sophomore year by June 2019.
- Creative Interns: Please submit a portfolio with 3-4 examples of your best original work/writing samples, with a brief explanation of each piece: Describe the purpose of each piece, how the idea was born, and the work involved to create the final product.
- Application Deadline: March 8, 2019
- All applications responded to on or before: April 5, 2019
- Program Starts: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Program Ends: Thursday, August 5, 2019
How to Apply
- Please fill out the Internship Program Application Form.
- Under “Resume”, upload the form along with a current copy of your resume. If you’re applying for a creative internship, please also submit your portfolio/writing samples. Press CTRL or Command to select multiple files for upload.